National Best Friends Day Date Ideas for Central Minnesota
Today (June 8th 2018) is National Best Friends Day! But let's be real, best friends day is everyday. Whether you have 30 best friends or 3, here are a few Best Friends Day Date ideas to help celebrate the holiday this weekend!
1. Drive-In Movie - That's what my friends are doing tonight! Here is a list of drive-ins and what is playing at each of them
2. Ice cream - You don't have to go far to grab a cone with a friend this evening. Get together and catch up over some soft serve.
3. Make plans for the weekend - Sartell Summerfest is tomorrow. What better way to enjoy your friendship than going to the free street dance?!
4. Explore somewhere new - There are some places around Central MN that you might not know exist! Grab your friends and make an adventure out of it.
5. Act like kids again - Get the bikes or roller blades out and hit the trails. There are a lot of fun ones around the area that will take you right back to your childhood, especially if you're riding with friends!
6. Cool off at the Quarries - Quarry beach was just named the best beach in Minnesota. Grab your friends and a giant unicorn floatie and go celebrate!
Happy Best Friends Day to some of my besties!