My Powerball Number Picking Strategy
Someone in St. Cloud has a Powerball ticket worth 1 million dollars! On Saturday someone from St. Cloud bought the ticket from a Coborn's store in St. Cloud. It didn't win the jackpot, but it did match 5 of the numbers. Just a word to the wise, double check your tickets! I didn't buy one on Saturday but this makes me want to! If you're like me and you'll be headed to the store to get your ticket too, here's my number picking strategy!
If I know in advance that I’ll be buying a lottery ticket, I pay extra attention to numbers that I encounter throughout the day. I’ll take the first six numbers that I notice and make those my ticket numbers.
Here are a few other Powerball strategies;
- People have won the lottery by using the lucky numbers they get on the back of their fortune cookie at a Chinese restaurant. Today might be a good day for take-out.
- If you’re the type of person who uses birthdays and anniversaries to pick your lotto numbers, you should stick with the same numbers and dates. Don’t deviate from that.
- Most people let the computer pick their numbers for them. It’s a pretty effective strategy because the majority of lotto winners have won this way.
- ABC News has done analysis’s on what numbers are chosen most often. They found that 8, 54, 14, 39 and 13 seem to be particularly lucky.
- Don’t stick to just dates and birthdays. If you only use dates and birthdays you’re limiting your numbers to just 1-31.
- If you’re good at math and can understand this strategy (click the link)–then you’ll be better off than I am.
- Some people pick overdue numbers. If there’s a number that hasn’t come up in a while, odds are it’s due to come up soon.
Good luck! What are you Powerball strategies and superstitions?