Minneapolis Miracle Hotdish Recipe
Every time I make it the Vikings win. It's lucky.
The first time I made this dinner was the night of the Minneapolis Miracle. I knew that the game against the Packers this past weekend was an important one, so I thought I would try my luck again and make the same hotdish, hoping for a win. And what do you know, it worked!
This dish is great because even though they always win when I make it, even if they lose you have a piping hot pan of comfort food to turn to.
Here is what you will need:
- 1 16 oz box of rotini pasta, cooked and drained.
- 2 pounds of cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 pound of cooked bacon
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups of ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 cups of shredded marble jack cheese
1. Cook pasta, bacon, and chicken according to package directions.
2. Dice the chicken and bacon into bite sized pieces
3. In a greased 9x13 baking dish, mix chicken, bacon, pasta, ranch and milk until well combined.
4. Top with shredded cheese and bake in the oven at 375 for 15 minutes. Serve and SKOL.