Life Advice From Listeners On My Birthday
This morning our 98.1 listeners called in to give me a few pieces of advice as I head into the second quarter century. If I live to be 100 years old, life is 25 percent over with. The years go by fast, and these are a few things the listeners thought I should know.
- If you don't have the money in the bank, don't buy it.
- Do whatever it takes to make your marriage work.
- Do what you can to stay healthy.
- Stay a kid at heart.
- Create the memories
- Enjoy being 26 years old and skinny--you start to pack it on at 30 and 40.
- Be happy with who you are, you can't expect someone else to make you happy.
- Look both ways before you cross the street. (Thanks for the advice, Pete Hanson)