Life Advice From Listeners On My Birthday
Last year on my birthday we asked listeners to call in and gift me with a few pieces of advice as I headed into my second quarter century.The last year has gone by very fast, but the advice is still good and true! Here's what they had to say;
- If you don’t have the money in the bank, don’t buy it.
- Do whatever it takes to make your marriage work.
- Do what you can to stay healthy.
- Stay a kid at heart.
- Create the memories
- Enjoy being 26 years old and skinny–you start to pack it on at 30 and 40.
- Be happy with who you are, you can’t expect someone else to make you happy.
- Look both ways before you cross the street. (Thanks for the advice, Pete Hanson)
Is there anything you think I should add to my life advice list?