I’m Guilty Of The Rudest Things People Do With Texting
Buzzfeed just put out a new survey about how many people consider certain texting moves as offensive. The list is long. Just curious if you've ever been on this list; cause I certainly have. It's a good time for us to take a look at ourselves.
- Do you text WHILE you're on a date? Seriously? If you are doing this and it's not with your kids back home, then I'd rather be home than with you.
- Texting at a movie theater. I'll give you the first few minutes to remember to turn your phone off..but come on. Once the show has started, there's no excuse.
- Texting while you're out to dinner with friends. Why didn't you invite the person your texting?
- Replying with a lower case 'k.'
- Sending one word responses....yes...no....maybe.
- Intentionally waiting to respond to a text...like...you have to figure out what you're doing before you answer that.
- Walking and Texting...very very dangerous.
- Texting someone who is in the SAME room.
- Using a ton of Emoji's...Sorry....I'm not trying to offend you. I love Emoji's!
- Texting LONG paragraphs...Oh my...That's me too.
I obviously need to work on my texting.