I Wish Someone Had Talked Me Out Of ___________!
Group participation this morning on the 98 Country Morning Show as we ask you to finish this statement: "I Wish Someone Had Talked Me Out Of _______!" For Pete it was, 'Going to college right out of high school.' For Cindy it was 'Getting Married.' Give us a call at 320-252-9897 to fill in the blank. Here's a list of responses.
- PETE: Going to college right outta high school.
- CINDY: Getting married.
- JIM: Getting highlights in my hair.
- KATIE: Stealing a car.
- MARK: Throwing water balloons at my neighbor's porch.
- KELLY: Dating a psycho.
- RICHARD: Working.
- JESSE: Quitting school.
- JAY: Taking a job that was so early in the morning.
- JOEL: Buying a Chevrolet.
- DANA: Getting my belly button pierced.
- CHAD: Getting married (the 1st time).
- JOHN: Moving to Iowa.