How to Get Your Kids in the Christmas Spirit in St. Cloud this Weekend
Here are some things you can do with your kids this weekend in St. Cloud to get their holiday spirit in high gear.
St. Cloud's Winter Nights & Lights Festival
- Winter Wonderland at Lake George from (1-4 pm)
- Winter Carnival at Capital One (Noon-9 pm)
- Hot Cocoa Bar at Capital One Cafe (1-5 pm)
- Winter Nights & Lights Parade (5 pm)
Marcus Theatres: Holiday Classics
- $5 admission.
- Dr. Seuss' The Grinch, Christmas Vacation, Miracle on 34th Street, Nutcracker: Four Realms, Polar Express
- Get showtimes HERE.
Santa Claus is in Town
- From Avon to Albany, and Holdingford to Waite Park -- Santa will be busy this weekend with additional stops in Cold Spring, St. Cloud, and more. Get the full list of Santa's schedule HERE.
Non-Stop Christmas Music
- Get 24/7 Christmas music from the 98.1 Christmas channel on your computer, Alexa device, smart phone, and more HERE.
Bring their Favorite People Home
- Tim McGraw, Sony Music Nashville, and 98.1 want to fly your favorite people to you this holiday season. Register to win HERE.
Merry Christmas! And we hope you and your family will cross paths with us this weekend across Central Minnesota.