Here Comes the Brainerd Jaycees Ice Fishing Extravaganza
Have you ever been to the Brainerd Jaycees Ice Fishing Extravaganza on ‘Hole In The Day’ Bay on Gull Lake? You have to see it to believe it. 13,000+ participants. 2,000+ spectators. 1,000+ fish caught. It’s pure Minnesota baby!
Billed as the ‘Largest Charitable Ice Fishing Contest In The World,’ the event is celebrating its 27th year. Proceeds will benefit 45 Brainerd area organizations.
- WHEN: Saturday, January 28th, 2017.
- TIME: Area opens at 8am, Contest runs Noon-3pm, Awards at 3:30pm.
- WHERE: Hole in the Day Bay on Gull Lake
- HOW TO GET THERE: 7 miles north of Brainerd, MN on State Highway 375.
- THE FORECAST: Mostly Cloudy, High 21˚, WNW Wind 10 mph (Weather Channel)
Click HERE for entry, ticket, and additional information. See you there!