Five ‘Healthy’ Relationship Habits That Are Toxic! [watch]
Just because it seems like a great idea, doesn't make it one.
Five Seemingly 'Healthy' Relationship Habits That Are Toxic
- Thinking/saying that your significant other is EVERYTHING to you. Seems sweet, but it makes you too codependent.
- Constantly talking/texting/video chatting. Keep a bit of space to avoid burnout!
- Everything you do, you do it together. You need to have your own life outside of the relationship.
- Total honesty and openness. Look, it seems like you should be honest 100% of the time. But there are some things that your S.O. doesn't need to know (i.e. "Do I look fat in these jeans?" The answer is ALWAYS NO!)
- Every emotion must be expressed. Get a grip on yourself! Don't expect your partner to fix you. Weirdo.
H/T: Huffington Post