Chicks Gone Wheelin’ ATV Ride
- Red Rooster
- 25929 Meadow Lark Rd, Pierz, MN 56364 United States
Hey ladies, we’ve got an ATV ride coming up that’s all about you!
It’s the Chicks Gone Wheelin ATV Ride, Saturday October 5. The ride starts at the Red Rooster in Genola at 2 p.m. We’ll make our way up the Soo Line Trail with a stop at the Hillman Bar and Grill, Geno’s Bar and Grill and then back to the Red Rooster, where everyone is welcome for the after party!
LOSS4WORDS will take the stage at 8 and there will be an added meat raffle that night.
$25 per rider. Registration fee includes a t-shirt, bandana and bottle of water for the trail. Get yourself signed up at the Red Rooster in Genola or at Townsquare Media in St. Cloud. Call Townsquare Media for details. 320-251-4422.
Sponsored by Hilmerson Sports Center on Highway 10 Little Falls, the Red Rooster Bar and Grill in Genola, Hillman Bar and Grill, Geno’s Bar and Grill in Onamia and Townsquare Media.
Things to keep in mind:
- ATV’s are not provided for riders without machines.
- Riders must be 21 years of age or older. A rider is defined as any person participating in the Chicks Gone Wheelin ATV Ride, regardless if they are driving or riding on a machine.
- The registration fee is $25 per rider. This is not a per machine fee. If you have a machine that fits 2 people and you will be having 2 people on that machine the registration fee is $50.
- The registration fee is non-refundable. The ride will occur, regardless of weather. If you do not show up to the ride you will not receive your money back.
- If your machine breaks or gets stuck it is your responsibility to fix it, get it unstuck, or get it towed.
- Off-highway motorcycles and jeep are not permitted on the ride.
- On the day of the event, please arrive at the Red Rooster at 1:00pm. We will check everyone in at that time.
- Coolers are not allowed on the ride.
- Each rider will be required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement on the day of the ride.
- All trail and road laws and regulations will apply to this ride. It is your responsibility to know and understand what these laws and regulations are. Townsquare Media is not responsible if you are ticketed for any citations.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people. Townsquare Media recommends all participants take an ATV safety and training class and recommends all participants wear DOT-compliant helmet. Drivers on ATV EVENT must be at least 21 with a valid driver’s license that must be presented at time of registration. Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- If you registered multiple people with your information, please pass this information on to others that you have registered.
- Not guaranteed tee, bandana & water if not pre-registered by Oct. 2.