ESPN Predicts Vikings to Play for Title in Super Bowl 52
It has only been a couple of days since New England made the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history, and ESPN staff writer Dan Graziano is already looking into his NFL crystal ball for the upcoming 2017-18 season -- and you won't believe what he sees for the Vikings.
Dan Graziano's NFL Predictions for Next Season
1. Tony Romo stays in state and signs with the Houston Texans.
2. Colin Kaepernick ends up in Cleveland, Jay Cutler in San Francisco.
3. The (for-now) Oakland Raiders start floating any relocation idea you can think of.
4. The Los Angeles Rams win at least 10 games.
5. As usual, six teams change head coaches after the season.
6. Seattle's Russell Wilson leads the league in QBR and wins MVP.
7. The most successful of the new coaches will be the Los Angeles Chargers' Anthony Lynn.
8. Leonard Fournette of the Carolina Panthers will be this year's Ezekiel Elliott.
9. Antonio Brown stirs controversy by Facebook Live-streaming an entire game with a GoPro camera.
10. The Minnesota Vikings become the first team to play the Super Bowl in their home stadium.
He goes on to say regarding the Vikings:
Their opponent is the Indianapolis Colts, who win a 41-38 thriller after Andrew Luck throws a go-ahead touchdown with 1:45 left and Sam Bradford checks it down to a running back with time expiring at the Colts' 15-yard line. Two months later, Bradford signs with the Texans. Circle of life.
You can see the full story HERE.