Central Minnesota Bar Specials for Sunday’s Big Game
You probably already know who you'd like to win the Big Game this Sunday - but do you know where you're gonna go to watch? Check out some of the specials at local bars right here in Central Minnesota to help you decide!
There are lots of things that go into choosing where to watch the Big Game every year. Maybe it's how many TV's the bar has - or the seating availability! But everyone can agree that the bar's specials have a very big pull on that decision. So, we asked four local bars for their specials for the big day - check them out here!
- Howie's Sports Bar & Grill: From 11a to 5p, enjoy hot wings for $10.99, $4.25 20 oz tap beers, and buy one get one 50% off appetizers. At game time, Howie's has five bottled domestic beers for $20, and during every quarter they have a new shot for only $4. At halftime, they are offering free chili and hot dogs, door prizes and an autographed Chad Greenway helmet!
- G-Allen's: During half time, come and splurge on their free food buffet.
- Brother's Bar & Grill: All day on Sunday, Brother's has $5 domestic beer pitchers. During their Happy Hour from 3p-8p, it's half off all drinks!
- MC's Dugout Bar & Grill: During the game, enjoy $3 domestic bottled beer and $4.95 for a dozen wings.
- Blue Line Sports Bar & Grill: $1 off tap beer, and free appetizers at half time.
- Boulder Tap House: $1 off canned beer, $4 Bloody Marys and $5.99 chili cheese Vikings nachos.
- Buffalo Wild Wings St. Cloud: Coors Lite and Miller Lite cans for $3.75 with bundles for food specials - Large wings (boneless or bone in) with two shareables!
These are just a few of the local bars in Central Minnesota's specials going on Sunday for the Big Game! Where are you going to enjoy the biggest game of the year?