Cauliflower Can Be Yummy. Really!
So I bought some cauliflower the other day. Sure, I’ve eaten cauliflower before. It’s delicious with cheese sauce. However, I’ve been on a healthy journey and I’m constantly looking for recipes that work with my new plan. Today I found some yummy options for cauliflower and I’m looking forward to trying them!
Balsamic and Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 8 cups 1-inch-thick slices cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss cauliflower, oil, marjoram, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until starting to soften and brown on the bottom, 15 to 20 minutes. Toss the cauliflower with vinegar and sprinkle with cheese. Return to the oven and roast until the cheese is melted and any moisture has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes more.
Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 22 oz (6 1/2 cups) cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp melted unsalted butter
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Lightly spray a large non-stick baking sheet with oil.
Combine the water, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes.
While the cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a small bowl.
Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes. I might just skip the butter and dip them in the hot sauce. Yummy!