Canadian Pacific Holiday Train Bound for Central Minnesota
Every year the Canadian Pacific Holiday Trains roll across the U.S. and Canada, stopping in dozens of communities along the way, raising food and cash donations for food banks -- and it's on the way to Central Minnesota. Here's the 2016 schedule (and a cool video):
The brightly lit Holiday Train will make stops in the Minnesota towns listed in the schedule below, collecting food and cash donations, and providing free concerts on a boxcar that has been converted into a traveling stage. All contributions will stay within your local community.
U.S. Holiday Train Schedule for Central Minnesota:
- Dec. 11, 5:45 PM: Buffalo (612 North East 3rd Avenue)
- Dec. 11, 7:15 PM: Annandale (Downtown Park, over the Oak Av. crossing)
- Dec. 11, 8:55 PM: Eden Valley (State Street railroad crossing)
- Dec. 12, 10:00 AM: Glenwood (20 - 15th Street NE)
- Dec. 12, 11:30 AM: Alexandria (8th Avenue East railroad crossing)
- Dec. 12, 2:30 PM: Detroit Lakes (826 Summit, Holmes Street crossing)
Have fun (and don't put your tongue on the track).