Been Using Huge Amounts Of Mobile Data Lately?
If you've noticed that you've been using up a lot more of your mobile data lately, Facebook might be to blame -- but there's a fix. Facebook has likely changed your phone settings to auto-play video in your feed, and that uses a lot of data. Here's what to do:
- Click your phone's SETTINGS icon.
- Then Click on the FACEBOOK icon.
- Click on SETTINGS.
- Click on AUTO-PLAY.
- Set to WIFI-ONLY.
- Go into the app settings and to the same.
- While in Facebook press the left button next to the home key, then press settings and it will bring up the auto-play option.
- Click on the little triangle on the top-right corner of the Facebook page.
- Go to SETTINGS.
- Down at the bottom is VIDEOS. Click on that.
- You'll see the AUTO-PLAY setting there.