An iPhone Tracking Setting That All Minnesotans May Want toTurn Off
Your iphone keeps track of everywhere you go and how often you go there. If you don't believe me, you can check it for yourself. But, there's good news--you can shut it off. It's kind of complicated to get to unless you know what you're looking for. There's probably zero chance you've ever stumbled upon it on your own. You're in luck though, here's exactly what you need to do to turn your tracking device off.
- Go to your 'settings'.
- Scroll down and click on 'privacy'.
- Click on location services at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and click 'system services'.
- Now, click on 'frequent locations.'
- Lastly, turn the setting to off and clear your location history.
See, it's kind of complicated. I told you that you'd never be able to find it unless you were looking for it! Now, pass it on and tell your friends!