9 Awesome Minnesota Christmas Events You Need To Check Out
Minnesota is a pretty cool place to experience the month of Christmas. If you're new to the area, we've got many unique holiday events to fill up all of your weekends throughout the whole month of December. These items should be on your list of things to do every year. Some of these things could become your next annual family tradition! Check out the list below and happy celebrating!
- Check out the annual Canadian Pacific Holiday Train when it rolls through more than 20 Minnesota towns and cities.
- Winter Nights And Lights Parade in St. Cloud
- Attend "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens at the Guthrie
- Macy's Breakfast With Santa in Minneapolis
- Attend Holidazzle in the Twin Cities
- Go on the Holiday of Lights Tour
- Attend Macy's Santaland in Minneapolis
- Children’s Candy Cane Tea at St. Paul Hotel
- Attend a synchronized Christmas lights display
Merry Christmas and happy holidays!