7 Things to Expect at the Eric Church Show at the Target Center
Eric Church played one heck of a show last night in Grand Forks, North Dakota! Yes I drove 3 hours to see a show on a Sunday night, but it was worth it! Here is what you can expect at the Eric Church show on Friday night at the Target Center in Minneapolis.
1. A 360 Degree Stage Set Up – There is a reason it takes eight semi’s to haul this tour around! Expect Eric to do multiple laps and sing to every corner!
2. The Church Choir – At the Grand Forks stop, a local North Dakota High School choir was invited to sing on stage! I wonder what Minnesota school will be picked…
3. A Sea of Flannel Shirts – and that one Packers fan that’s trying too hard to stand out.
4. Lava Lamps – Just keep your eyes peeled.
5. A bro hug during “Talladega” – I don’t know what it is about this song but it just prompts male bonding. I saw so many guys hug each other when it was played.
Subscribe to 98.1 Minnesota’s New Country on
6. Reasonably priced concert merchandise – $35 for shirts, and $25 for hats. Not too bad! They also sell aviator sunglasses if you want to match the performer!
7. Boots being thrown on stage – Eric Church has his own line of boots (These Boots) and when he sings the song of the same title, fans go crazy and throw their boots on stage to have Eric sign them! Maybe you will get lucky and come home with a signed boot! You can also buy your own pair of These Boots at the merch booth!
If you have tickets to see Eric Church play at the Target Center on Friday night, have fun! It is a great show! If you don’t have tickets yet, there are still a few left and you can get them here!