5 Things To-Do Before It Gets Cold Again in Central MN
We are starting this week off 32 degrees warmer than last! Unfortunately this heat wave won't last forever and there are a few things you might want to add to your "to-do" list before the end of the week cold snap rolls around.
- Wash Your Car - Take advantage of the above freezing temp to get some of the road salt off your car. You won't have to worry about your car doors freezing shut, and your car will thank you.
- Clean Out Your Car - My backseat is a disaster because it has just been too cold to brave the weather and take stuff inside. This week that changes.
- Take the Dog for a Walk - Even if it is a short one! It will be warm enough for their paws not too get too cold, plus it'll get them out of the house.
- Build a Snowman - Warmer temps mean stickier snow! Roll it up and make a lawn ornament!
- Take Yourself for a Walk - A little fresh air does the body good, and it is even better when the air isn't so cold that it hurts your face. There are plenty of walking trails around the area, or just go for a quick jaunt around the neighborhood.
What are you for sure doing before it gets cold again? Let us know in the comments!