25 Things You Don’t Know About Me: Pete
So Cindy tells me that listing things people don’t know about you is all the rage right now on Facebook. We decided to put a twist on it; a few of my 25-things are NOT true. Your challenge is to figure out which ones on my list (and Cindy’s) are false. Find more white-lies than anyone else and you win a Subway sandwich platter.
Ok, here they are. Email your list of ‘falsies’ from both our lists (there are five imposters on my list, and three on Cindy’s) to email@example.com.
- I graduated from the University of Minnesota.
- I was the Student Council president in high school.
- I was at Game-7 of the 1987 World Series when the Twins beat the Cardinals.
- I have completed a marathon.
- I met President Carter while on a back-country fishing trip.
- My parents met at St. Cloud State University.
- I have gone 60+ days without eating (twice).
- I once peed in a neighbor’s garage (and got caught).
- I hate beer.
- My parents are third cousins.
- I have had at least one body piercing.
- I once had a pet monkey.
- I was once detained at the border trying to enter Canada.
- I was Class President my senior year in high school.
- I had dinner with Sean Connery.
- In high school I competed in track, cross-country, and swimming.
- I have lived in Minnesota, Indiana, Florida, Montana, and Colorado.
- I was riding in a taxi in Mexico when it hit a Coca-Cola truck.
- I played touch football with Kenny Chesney.
- I have two tattoos.
- I am a cancer survivor.
- I impulsively bought a Trans Am at a car dealership during a live radio broadcast.
- I have never broken a bone.
- I played softball in a federal prison.
- I can fit a 12-ounce pop can in my mouth.
Which five are not true? (And which 3 on Cindy’s list are not true?) Email your eight guesses to firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to win the Subway sandwich platter.