25 Things You Don’t Know About Me: Katie
Pete and Cindy put together lists of 25 things you didn’t know about them and since it’s trending, I figured I would challenge myself to come up with things that I haven’t yet shared with the world. This might be rather difficult, since I’m usually an open book!
Here we go:
- I hate shoes! I’m fine with socks and flip flops but I really don’t like shoes
- My nickname in high school was MasterKate.
- I graduated from St. Cloud State University (twice.)
- One of the most gracious women I’ve had the pleasure of meeting was former First Lady Laura Bush.
- I love American history.
- If I hadn’t decided to go to school for radio, I wanted to be a lawyer.
- While country music is my favorite, I love classic rock.
- If I could take a trip anywhere in the world, I would go to Greece.
- I’ve always wanted to go to Nashville, but I’m afraid I won’t come back.
- I’m the jumpiest person you’ll ever meet — yes, if you make sudden noises or movements, I will scream!
- I’m terrified of snakes.
- I love talking politics with people.
- I have a tattoo on the inside of my right wrist.
- My favorite holiday is Easter.
- March is one of my favorite months — usually it’s getting nicer out and the snow is melting.
- I think the best thing you can do is spend time with an older relative or friend — they’re better than any history book you’ll read.
- I wanted to be Shania Twain when I was younger.
- I cry at the end of most movies.
- I want to see Bob Seger in concert before he quits touring.
- I would bring my dog, Kaycee a.k.a. Punky, with me everywhere if I could.
- The best question I’ve ever heard is “I have two different feet, so why shouldn’t I wear two different shoes?”
- I can recite the lines to several movies including Home Alone, Ace Ventura Pet Detective and Liar Liar.
- If I could travel back in time to one era, it would be the 1940′s. It’s interesting historically speaking and I would like to see my grandparents as children.
- I’m not a morning person.
- I would really like to be on Wheel of Fortune someday.